It’s Prom Time Which Means Finding That Perfect Braided Hairstyle. One That Ticks All The Boxes And Makes You Look Like A Goddess.
Apart from your wedding, your prom is the most important day where everything from top to toe must be on point. You start with your dress, shoes and accessories and then it is time to really start planning your hair and makeup. Should you pull your hair all up or maybe half up, half down. You entertain the thought of coloring it and adding flowers but because braids are such a huge trend this year you decide that a perfect braided hairstyle is your must have style for the Prom.
There are so many styles featuring braids but the winning look for any girl on her Prom is the half up do braid. It allows for natural fullness and hair cascading over your shoulders all the while showing off a beautiful braid.
The Braid that I am featuring for the tutorial will be the Cascading Waterfall Braid. It is the perfect braided hairstyle that is easy to get the hang of, so if you are choosing to do your own hair it is an easy but very beautiful choice.
Check Out This Gallery Of Braided Half Up do’s.
- Using curls and braids gives it a beachy feel.
2. A more polished look for your prom but still a great braided hairstyle.
3. Pancaking your braid is what makes this braid so full.
4. This braided hairstyle is way more difficult and I would suggest giving it to your hairstylist to do.
5. Twisting your hair is what gives this hairstyle a braided effect.
6. A Beautiful Waterfall Braid.
For The Full Tutorial On How To Do A Waterfall Braid (as Pictured in No.6) Click “NEXT”.